Working With Me
Designing and building a website should be creative, enjoyable and highly productive. To achieve this I believe there needs to be a collaborative process between the web designer and the client. This requires open communication, active feedback and regular reviews.
- Your Requirements - We'll chat about your goals and what your website needs to do.
- Cost Estimate - Once I have an overview of what you would like to achieve I can provide you with an estimate.
- Start the Project! - I'll produce a project overview document which will list all agreed deliverables and costs. Once this is agreed to I'l take an initial payment of 50%. The project will then be scheduled in.
- Research & Discovery - I'll immerse myself in your business, and ask plenty of questions. We'll create an inspiration board together so I'm equipped with the knowledge I need to create the right website for your business.
- Wireframe Sketching - We'll talk in detail about what elements are required where, and how the site will work across different screen sizes.
- Style Tiles - I'll either create visuals for key pages or show you design elements, such as the choice of typography, color pallet and website components. We'll collaborate throughout this whole process.
- Development - I'll build the website's shell and we'll review how it looks and works. I'll continue to build core elements while making sure the site is optimized and performs well.
- Training - We'll run through how to use your Content Management System so you can edit and add to your website.
- Testing & Deployment - I will do cross-browser and device testing, before deploying onto your hosting solution.
- Continued Support - I hope we'll keep in touch and continue to grow the site together.